Oppo Reno8.4/10 (Expert Score)
Oppo Reno 8GB
- Dual (48MP + 5MP) primary camera features Slow motion recordings Night Photo shoot Portrait pics, panorama and time lapse. | 16MP front facing camera
- 6.4inch (16.25 cm) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 402 ppi pixel density and 16.7M color support
- 8GB RAM | 128GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 256GB
- Dual nano SIM with dual (4G+4G) standby support.
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa core processor which runs on Android v9 Pie based Color OS 6.0 operating system.
- lithium-polymer 3765mAH battery that gives backup of 14hrs of 14 hours talk-time with 320hrs of standby time.
- Box also includes: Adapter, Headset, USB-C Charge Cable, SIM Card Tray Ejecter, Protect Film, Case, Important Information Booklet with Warranty Card and Quick Start Guide
Oppo Reno ReviewOppo Reno 8GB
- Fluid 90Hz refresh rate experienceÂ
- Amazing design
- Software is customisable
- Primary camera is quite good
- Chipset is weaker than Realme 6's MediaTek G90T
- Low-light selfies are not good
Technical Specifications: Oppo Reno
|Software & Hardware|
Pros N Cons
- Powerful Camera
- Selfie Camera
- Lacks Wireless charging support